Innacell gamma-delta therapyAlternative Names: Innacell GD
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Innate Pharma
- Class Cell therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Renal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Renal-cancer in France
- 12 Jul 2005 Innacell gamma-delta therapy is available for partnering (http://www.innate-pharma.com)
- 29 Jul 2004 Innacell gamma-delta therapy has received orphan drug status for renal cancer in Europe