Research programme: diabetes/obesity therapy - Deltagen
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Deltagen
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2003 Deltagen has filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the federal Bankruptcy Code