NXD 9062Alternative Names: NXD-9062
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 07 Mar 2002 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Canada (unspecified route)