At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Class Catechols; Isoquinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 21 Nov 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Mar 2002 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)