Research programme: cannabinoid receptor agonists - OrganixAlternative Names: O-1057
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Organix
- Developer Virginia Commonwealth University
- Class Non-opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Mar 2002 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)