Research programme: oral TGF-beta antagonists - SciosAlternative Names: SD 093; SD 208 - Scios; Transforming growth factor-beta oral antagonists research programme - Scios
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Scios
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta inhibitors; Transforming growth factor beta1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Heart failure; Myocardial infarction; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pancreatic-cancer in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (PO)