Estradiol/progesterone - WatsonAlternative Names: Progesterone/estradiol
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Watson Pharmaceuticals
- Class Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal replacements; Pregnenediones
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Phase-III for Menopausal syndrome in USA (PO)
- 19 Mar 2002 Phase-III clinical trials in Menopausal syndrome in USA (PO)