At a glance
- Originator Cermol
- Developer Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cardiovascular therapies
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cardiovascular disorders in Germany (PO)
- 19 Mar 2002 CER 2 is available for licensing [www.schwabe-forschung.de]
- 19 Mar 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in Germany (PO)