Research programme: antisense oligonucleotides - United Therapeutics/William Harvey ResearchAlternative Names: Antisense oligonucleotides research programme - United Therapeutics/William Harvey Research; Unisense
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator United Therapeutics Corporation; William Harvey Research Institute
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Pulmonary hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pulmonary hypertension in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 30 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pulmonary hypertension in USA (Inhalation)
- 30 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (Inhalation)