Research programme: inhaled tuberculosis vaccine - Profile Therapeutics/University of OxfordAlternative Names: Inhaled tuberculosis vaccine research programme - Profile Therapeutics/University of Oxford
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Profile Therapeutics; University of Oxford
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Tuberculosis in United Kingdom (Inhalation)
- 21 Mar 2002 Preclinical trials in Tuberculosis in United Kingdom (Inhalation)