UT 231BAlternative Names: UT 231; UT-231B
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer; University of Oxford
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2007 No development reported - Phase-II for Hepatitis C in USA (PO)
- 31 Jul 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in Hepatitis C in USA (PO)
- 07 May 2003 Synergy Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Webtronics