Research programme: renin inhibitors 500 series - Roche/SpeedelAlternative Names: SPP 500
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Developer Speedel Development
- Mechanism of Action Renin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2006 This programme is still in active development - (BIO-Europe-2005)
- 11 May 2005 This programme is still in active development - (BioSquare-2005)
- 04 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Hypertension in Switzerland (unspecified route)