Research programme: anti-angiogenesis antibodies - Bionomics/Genmab
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bionomics; Genmab
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 13 Feb 2006 Eight protein targets have been exclusively licensed to Genmab A/S worldwide
- 04 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)