PRS 211096Alternative Names: PRS-211,096
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pharmos Corporation
- Class Analgesics; Cannabinoids
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB2 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in Israel (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Pain in Israel (unspecified route)
- 06 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)