Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Miravant Medical Technologies
- Class Cardiovascular therapies
- Mechanism of Action Photosensitisers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery restenosis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vascular restenosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Intracoronary)
- 19 Nov 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)