Research programme: CD91 receptor modulators - Agenus
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Class Antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 08 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)