SSR 240612Alternative Names: SSR240612
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders; Inflammation; Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for CNS disorders in France (PO)
- 23 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in France (PO)
- 23 Mar 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in France (PO)