Research programme: anticancer protein therapeutics - CuraGenAlternative Names: Anticancer protein therapeutics research programme - CuraGen; CG 51896; CG 53449; CG 55069; CG 55069-11; CG 57067
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator CuraGen Corporation
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2004 Data presented at the 95th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2004) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section ,
- 20 Aug 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 17 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)