Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Aderis Pharmaceuticals (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Congestive heart failure in USA (IV)
- 17 Apr 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Congestive heart failure in USA (PO)
- 04 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)