R 701Alternative Names: R701
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Overactive bladder in Europe (unspecified route)
- 17 Apr 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Overactive bladder in Europe (unspecified route)