BG 777Alternative Names: BG-777
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Virocell
- Class Antiretrovirals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections; Coronavirus infections; Cytomegalovirus infections; HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cytomegalovirus infections in Canada (IV-infusion)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in HIV-1-infections in Canada (IV-infusion)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in Canada (Inhalation)