AZD 8309Alternative Names: AZD8309
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 01 Feb 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Aug 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (unspecified route)