AZD 7140Alternative Names: AZD7140
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (unspecified route)
- 28 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (unspecified route)