NV 52Alternative Names: NV-07β
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Novogen
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Isoflavones
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Nitric oxide inhibitors; Superoxide dismutase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2010 NV 52 is still in phase I development for Inflammatory bowel disorders in Australia
- 10 Aug 2006 Novogen has initiated enrolment in a phase I trial for Inflammatory bowel disease in Australia
- 27 Mar 2006 Novogen has completed a phase I trial in Inflammatory bowel disease in Australia