CTX 100Alternative Names: ETX 100; Hyaluronan inhalation - CoTherix; Hyaluronic acid inhalation - CoTherix
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator CoTherix
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in Netherlands (Inhalation)
- 14 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Asthma in Netherlands (Inhalation)
- 21 Jun 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma in Netherlands (Inhalation)