At a glance
- Originator Medicure
- Class Anti-ischaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Canada (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2003 This compound is still in active development
- 22 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Myocardial infarction in Canada (unspecified route)