Research programme: liver X receptor agonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: GW3965
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Benzoic acids; Benzylamines
- Mechanism of Action Liver X receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)