Research programme: neurokinin receptor antagonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: SB 235375; SB 733210
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Acetic acids; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 2 receptor antagonists; Neurokinin 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2004 Data presented at the 100th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society (ATS-2004) have been added to the Respiratory disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 23 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in Italy (unspecified route)
- 23 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in USA (unspecified route)