R 1516Alternative Names: Synthetic erythropoiesis protein
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Gryphon Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Anaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Anaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Oct 2002 Gryphon Sciences is now called Gryphon Therapeutics