Research programme: vasopressin receptor antagonists - Johnson and JohnsonAlternative Names: RWJ-339489
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Benzodiazepines
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders; Genitourinary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Genitourinary-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders in USA
- 09 Sep 2004 Data presented at the 228th American Chemical Society National Meeting (228th-ACS-2004) have been added to the adverse events and pharmacokinetics sections