Research programme: cannabinoid receptor agonists - MerckAlternative Names: ADC X; ADC Y; ADC Z
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Adolor Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor agonists; Cannabinoid receptor CB2 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer pain; Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Dec 2011 Adolor Corporation has been acquired and merged into Cubist Pharmaceuticals