Research programme: ORL1 antagonists - AdolorAlternative Names: ORL1 antagonists research programme - Adolor
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Adolor Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)