At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cerebral ischaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Cerebral ischaemia in Japan (unspecified route)