At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Chymase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Skin disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Oct 2005 Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals has merged with Dainippon Pharmaceutical to form Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- 26 Apr 2002 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Japan (unspecified route)