Research programme: ABC transporter modulators - Active Pass/NeoGenesisAlternative Names: ABC transporter modulators research programme - Active Pass/NeoGenesis
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2004
At a glance
- Originator Active Pass Pharmaceuticals; NeoGenesis
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors; P-glycoprotein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Age-related macular degeneration; Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Age-related macular degeneration in Canada (unspecified route)
- 15 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined in North America (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in Canada (unspecified route)