Research programme: progesterone receptor modulators - WyethAlternative Names: Lecanindole-D; PRA-075; PRA-248; WAY-255348
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Indoles; Pyrroles
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor antagonists; Progesterone receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Contraception; Uterine diseases
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Uterine disorders in USA (PO)
- 20 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Contraception in USA (PO)
- 20 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (PO)