Research programme: interleukin-4 antagonists - Fournier/ZambonAlternative Names: IL-4 antagonists - Fournier/Zambon
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Laboratoires Fournier; Zambon Group SpA
- Developer Zambon Group SpA
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Allergy in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 02 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)