Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator MorphoSys; ProChon Biotech
- Developer MorphoSys
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological malignancies
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Haematological malignancies in Germany (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2003 MOR 201 is available for licensing (http://www.morphosys.com)
- 02 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Haematological malignancies in Germany (unspecified route)