R 944Alternative Names: R-944
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Sep 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)