Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor antagonists-antivirals - Arena Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Arena Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)