Vascular endothelial growth factor-2 monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)