Japanese encephalitis vaccine - Rhein Biotech
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2004
At a glance
- Originator Rhein Biotech
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Encephalitis virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Encephalitis virus infections in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2003 Crucell's PER.C6 technology is no longer licensed to Rhein Biotech
- 31 Oct 2002 Rhein Biotech has been acquired by Berna Biotech