Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - RocheAlternative Names: R 1315; R 1497; R 1576; R 1603; R 1607
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Major depressive disorder; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Europe (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Europe (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Depression in Europe (unspecified route)