Interferon beta-intranasal - Nastech Pharmaceutical Company
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Nastech Pharmaceutical Company
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Interferon beta stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 May 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in USA (Intranasal)
- 07 May 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (Intranasal)