Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - ArQuleAlternative Names: ARQ-101
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator ArQule; SignalGene [CEASED]
- Class Oxazoles; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2005 Compounds arising from this programme are available for out-licensing (http://www.arqule.com)
- 23 Sep 2005 Data presented at the 230th American Chemical Society National Meeting (230th ACS-2005) have been added to the Rheumatic Disease pharmacodynamics section
- 01 Sep 2005 ARQ 101 from this programme is still in active development - BIO-2005 Annual International Convention (BIO-2005)