Research programme: adenosine A3 receptor agonists - InotekAlternative Names: Adenosine A3 receptor agonists - Inotek; INO-7997; PJ 997
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A3 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 13 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (unspecified route)