SSR 150106Alternative Names: SSR150106; SSR150106XB
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Feb 2007 Phase-II clinical trials in Inflammation in Europe (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammation in Europe (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthélabo to form sanofi-aventis