Research programme: matriptase inhibitors - Amgen/Dendreon
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Dendreon Corporation
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Matriptase inhibitors; Serine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2006 Abgenix has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 05 Jan 2004 The activities of Dendreon San Diego LLC are being relocated to Dendreon's Seattle headquarters