Research programme: CNS diagnostics - Synt:em/Boston Life SciencesAlternative Names: CNS diagnostics research programme - Synt:em/Boston Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Boston Life Sciences; Synt:em
- Class Diagnostic agents
- Mechanism of Action Diagnostic imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS disorders (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS disorders (diagnosis) in France (unspecified route)
- 22 May 2002 Preclinical trials in CNS disorders (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)