R 1065Alternative Names: VMR 003; VR 1065
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Roche; Vernalis Group
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators; Serotonin 2C receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 29 May 2002 Phase-I clinical trials in Obesity in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 22 May 2002 Preclinical trials in Obesity in Switzerland (unspecified route)